Saturday, January 31, 2009

so basically...

i've been OBSESSED with these lomography cameras, and i found myself oogling at all the lomo goodness at the new store on 8th street. if i had the funds, i would've walked out with 12 of them, but alas, i'm broke as hell and could only let my head explode from all the excitement of looking at them.
buy me this:


in other news, i ran into naeem juwar aka spank rock today.
he totally smirked at me. maybe because i was staring really hard at him. but anyways, he's cool as hell ... unreliable, but most definitely awesome.

ALSO! of montreal is playing not one, not two, but THREE dates at music hall ... april 15th, 16th and 17th.
i'm thinking of going to all three. i have tickets for april 16th already. it wouldn't hurt to see them three days in a row.
i lovez me some kevin barnes.

No comments: